To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Uponor Fast Trak 1.3i

Stephen MinnichStephen Minnich Posts: 428Member ✭✭✭
Has anyone used this product? Pros/cons? I'm at least considering it for a gypcrete over pour in a commercial application. The existing building is roughly 5000 square feet, slab on grade with no insulation below. The building is currently heated by a gas fired, 40 year old cast iron boiler with 1 1/4" baseboard. Exposed brick and average windows throughout, gas bills extremely high. I want to couple a new radiant floor with a Triangle Tube boiler, as do the owners. Normally, I would go with 4x8 sheets of XPS like Foamular 400 or the like which could give me an R-value of 5 for 1" and 10 for 2". The Fast Trak looks the same as Creatherms product and has only a 1.7 R-value.

-Thanks
It's all in the details.

www.minnichmech.com
· ·