To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

pvc hangers for PAP

EricEric Posts: 30Member
Can i use pvc conduit hangers for my 3/4 pap?  Ive looked every were to day and nobody stocks 1 pex talons in numbers, the ones that do have are 60 cents a piece.(5 at this supply 6 at this one) So if i order they will be in on Wednesday but still expensive. Can i go to the big box store and pick up a couple of bags of 3/4 conduit hangers for $8 a 100 and use that? I'm running 180 on the coldest days in my baseboard.
·

Comments

• Paul PolletsPaul Pollets Posts: 2,835Member ✭✭✭
    Pex hangers

Pex needs to be supported every 4ft. Plastic snails are better than metal conduit hanger because the higher temps will expand the piping and rub on the conduit clips. Plastic is slippery and will not impede the expansion. 1" talons should be widely available at wholesalers or try pexsupply.com
    ·