To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

multiple furnaces going off on flu limet

dandutcher87dandutcher87 Posts: 3Member
i have never seen anything like this before we have 3 furnaces about 100,000 btu non condensing induced draft all going off on high limit that is on draft motor outlet. I took flu pipe off and there is a strong draft from chimney i do not have proper tools to check but it appeared ok. I am getting 4.7 02 and about 160ppm co sometimes fluctuating a bit +-20 ppm. flu temp is about 400F. There appears to be plenty of make up air. all 3 furnaces are doing the same thing.

other notes:

filters clean

ambient room temp 70

gas pressure 3.5" manifold side

natural gas

3 furnaces in same room common venting
· ·

Comments

• unclejohnunclejohn Posts: 644Member ✭✭✭
    Is this a home

Or a business? Sounds like you have a sever negative pressure in the space.
    · ·
  • drhvacdrhvac Posts: 181Member
    air flow

How about your temp rise? Is it right according to the nameplate?
    · ·