To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Noritz issues

I have an NC111 condensing unit. It is about 3 years old, I flush CLR thru the HX once a year. Lately I have noticed a few troubling signs: One is that while I am waiting for full hot temp to arrive, I often feel a drop-off before it returns to getting up to full temp. Another thing it does is with large draws like turning on the kitchen faucet at the same time the clothes washer is filling it sometimes drops the flame and I have to reset it at the controller. I never work on these things so I'm not sure where to begin with troubleshooting. I'm only guessing, but wondering if one of the thermistors is the problem. Ideas? Mostly looking for insider knowledge from guys who have seen particular issues with them.
·