To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Dan Holohan

robert bordersrobert borders Posts: 48Member
Feb 1 2014

Dan Holohan,

We have a home we built in 2007 with radiant floor powered by a W.M Ultra 105 for 2100 sq ft of living area. Last fill on LP was $1.75 per gallon. Today my wife made me turn it off since LP hit $5 bucks a gallon to use electric heat out of the ceiling. Air never was a good heat sink. I am freezing. Did a beautiful job installing the system with a WM 80 gallon WH to feed my wifes hot tub. It would not work untill i contacted the "wall" where one boiler pro told me, "Get the W.M installation instructions out + install it as exactly as shown there. Came on line perfectly then. The Domestic must come right off the boiler before the S + R to the radiant floor.

Tonite i was cleaning off my desk. Started reading P+M page 24, "When i am 64" actaully read all of page 24 to look to the top to see your pretty face~And right next to me was "The Lost Art of Steam Heating. Really a true story. Today, i had an out of stater call me saying she just bought a house in Nauvoo IL with a boiler + wanted to see if i could tear it out to put in forced air + AC. My question to her was, "Hot water heat is the cadialac of heating systems. I have a boiler in my new house and just love it since it is so warm" She had some leaking Cast Iron with a 2007 boiler varily new. Never will i tear out again a hot water or steam system for a forced air system. You can call some one else. Steam is so warm as you know and after all it was installed by "dead Men"

I hope this picture off my desk comes thru. As i left my insurance agents office thursday nite, I said to him, "Hug the kids~!" Since it is a Jan mag + you turned 64 "This month", I too turn 64 (March) We are birthday buddies too. Thank you for imparting your knowledge to the trade. We too have a part of you. Love you Dan.

Bob Borders Bob's Htg West Point Iowa 52656
JPG
JPG
photo.JPG
0B
JPG
JPG
photo.JPG
0B
· ·

Comments