To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Air in system

Jrg23Jrg23 Posts: 1Member
Okay i have tried everthing to get air out of two zones in a hotel. Each room comes off of a monoflo loop with a zone valve on the supply side. i bleed the air out of return side hosecock and room is fine for the day the following day its back. I have looked for leaks in system and all looks good. so not sure what else to do very frustrating.

Any thoughts would be great.
· ·

Comments

• kcoppkcopp Posts: 1,662Member ✭✭✭
    Is it air locking ....

up or just gurgling? I would add a 1/2cup of dawn/ Ajax dishwashing soap.. Raise the system pressure to 18.  pretty sure it will work. Let us know.
    · ·
  • M LaneM Lane Posts: 123Member
    edited February 2014
    Air Vents

Any out remote along the piping run? Like at a high point? Maintenance guys add them all the time thinking that'll solve problems. An auto vent say at a baseboard or in the attic will actually suck air in.
    Post edited by M Lane on
    · ·
  • new boiler?

New boiler with new pumps piped incorrectly?? Got any pictures??
    · ·