To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Gateway + Aerco + Caleffi = nice job.

JohnNYJohnNY Posts: 1,465Member ✭✭✭
Here's a nice job in progress.

Go ahead, haters.
jpg
jpg
165 E.70th St boilers 2.jpg
0B
jpg
jpg
165 E.70th St boilers 3.jpg
0B
jpg
jpg
165 E.70th St boilers 4.jpg
0B
jpg
jpg
165 E.70th St boilers 1.jpg
0B
· ·

Comments

• ZmanZman Posts: 2,223Member ✭✭✭
    No Pictures

The pic did not come through.
    · ·
  • billbill Posts: 429Member
    I got the pictures

Good looking stuff. What's with the haters thing?
    · ·
  • STEVEusaPASTEVEusaPA Posts: 697Member ✭✭
    The only thing I hate...

Is that I'll never get my solder joints to look that sweet. There's a YouTube video I'd love to see.

I actually misread the title and thought it said 'propress' instead of 'progress’

Top quality work, John.
    steve
    · ·
  • Bob BonaBob Bona Posts: 1,316Member ✭✭✭
    well

One of the ball valve levers are not level and those red pumps don't have the best wire to water transfer, John.
    · ·
  • Kevin KoenigKevin Koenig Posts: 36Member
    Choking you pumps

I would make the recommendation to install the mixing device in the diverting position and not the mixing arraignment.  The mixing setup creates a restriction on the inlet of the pump and is well known to disrupt the pump performance/ability to pass air. 
    · ·
  • ZmanZman Posts: 2,223Member ✭✭✭
    Specific?

Kevin,

Could you be more specific?

If the circ is moved outside the loop, there is no circulation through the loop when the valve is diverting. This won't work work in a heating loop. Maybe I am misunderstanding your meaning.

John,

Nice looking job. Do you have final pics?

Carl
    · ·
  • MasterPlvmberMasterPlvmber Posts: 7Member
    edited January 2014

Post edited by MasterPlvmber on
    · ·
  • JohnNYJohnNY Posts: 1,465Member ✭✭✭
    No idea...

...what this means.
    · ·