To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Rinnai Continuum 2520 help

Hello,

I have an issue that is stumping my installer and level 2/3 tech. I also contacted Rinnai.

I have this unit for about 7 years and have had 5.5 great years with it. The last 1.5 years though I have had a decrease in my water temp to 103-5 degrees at best (i measured with a thermoter). sometimes it pulses to colder than that. I have very sporatic moments of normal 120 degrees - once every couple of weeks perhaps.

I have hard water and iron riich. I have a softener and Acid nuetralizer on the well supply to my home. I do get some rust (iron) sediment build up on occasion. I've flushed the system, cleaned the barrel screen on the water inlet and had two service techs in to take a look at it. #1 the installer and #2 the level 2/3 tech. The second of the two recent suggested it may be my flow sensors. I managed to find the one on the top right and that looks normal.

Anyone have any suggestions? My level 2/3 guy is very busy and not anywhere near my location so it is hard for him to get to us.

Thanks

Jack
· ·

Comments

• SnowmeltSnowmelt Posts: 661Member ✭✭
    Code

What code are you getting, does the thermistors need to be cleaned or swapped out. Do you have a gas meter to check gas pressure. What did the tech say?
    · ·