To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

radiators available Minneapolis

joejoe Posts: 39Member
A friend of mine in southwest Minneapolis wants their  radiators out of the house.

They are 1917, perhaps 3 1/2 feet high, large tube, with some flowery scrollwork at top ends.  Some look to be 5 to 6 feet long. They got sold on forced air/AC. I can refer you to them. It may be a bit. They are heating with them now.

Joe 612 327 1202

• FizzFizz Posts: 230Member
    What kind of radiator valves

are on the radiator?  Name, description.  I'm looking for Richardson,even the return els on return side of radiator if steam system. Thanks.
  • joejoe Posts: 39Member
    radiators available Minneapolis

These are hot water rads. Sorry, I should have said that.