To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Recommended contractor for bathroom renovation in Worcester, MA area?

stevepstevep Posts: 37Member
We want to talk to someone about renovating a bathroom in our old house. I want new technology but also want to preserve the old school theme. I was hoping someone here might be able to put me in contact with a contractor who's good at these types of projects.
Homeowner
· ·

Comments

• Paul PolletsPaul Pollets Posts: 2,797Member ✭✭✭
    Reference

JV Mechanical. http://www.jvmech.com/
    · ·
  • JackJack Posts: 753Member ✭✭✭
    Ditto...

Joe and Victor are excellent people and do fine work. I hope to see them at AHR.
    · ·
  • John WhiteJohn White Posts: 120Member
    Contractor

I would recommend Woodmeister. The owner, Ted Goodnow, is one of my dearest friends. Quality second to none.
    · ·
  • stevepstevep Posts: 37Member
    edited January 2014
    Thanks

Thank you for the referrals. I had a moment of panic when I finally convinced myself how much work a full bathroom renovation was, so I instead opted for a facelift that I can do myself. The bathroom is original 1934 pink tile (laid perfectly), and as funny as it sounds it's grown on me.

I will definitely check out the referrals above on future projects. Thanks again.
    Post edited by stevep on
    Homeowner
    · ·
  • ChicagoCooperatorChicagoCooperator Posts: 154Member
    Vintage Pink Bathrooms

Those vintage pink bathrooms have gotten a following lately.

http://www.chicagobungalow.org/design-inspiration/driehaus-awards/driehaus-gallery-ramos

Also check out retrorenovation which has a "save the pink bathrooms" campaign!
    · ·