To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

System 2000 Converted to Gas with Carlin Ez Burner

mswol767mswol767 Posts: 3Member
Hey Guys- Hoping you could provide some help regarding my furnace. Last year I had my Systems 2000 Oil unit converted over natural gas. I purchased the burner directly from Systems 2000 set up for my unit.

The problem I'm having now is the following: When the unit is calling for heat it starts and stops about 20 seconds before it fires again. Unit has no issue heating the house its about 18* here in CT today.

I just feel like the burner should stay lit till the water temp is satisfied. I see no error or blinking lights on the unit either.

Thoughts?
· ·

Comments