To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Confused About Mixed Air?

Eugene SilbersteinEugene Silberstein Posts: 349Member ✭✭
My new book, PSYCHROMETRICS WITHOUT TEARS will be printed in about 6 weeks.

I am conducting an all day seminar in Westbury, NY on March 18, 2014, at which we will discuss all things related to air.

From mixed air to economizing to ventilating. At this seminar we will discuss the psychrometric chart, how to use it and spend the day talking about... air.

We are air conditioning experts, but how much do we really know?

Come join the fun...

All the literature about the event is here for you!

See you in March!
pdf
pdf
Eugene's Bio.pdf
0B
pdf
pdf
Psychrometrics Information Page.pdf
0B
pdf
pdf
Psychrometrics Without Tears Seminar.pdf
0B
pdf
pdf
Psychrometrics Without Tears Registration Form.pdf
0B
Eugene
·

Comments

• Eugene SilbersteinEugene Silberstein Posts: 349Member ✭✭
    NATE and NORA Recognized

My PSYHCHROMETRICS WITHOUT TEARS seminar is recognized by both NORA and NATE!

As you know, in order to keep your NATE and NORA credentials, you need continuing education credits.

No matter what NATE certifications you have, you will get credit, up to 8 hours, depending on the certifications you have. And, with NATE, you can double dip with your hours, as they may apply to various certifications.

See you in March!

Eugene
    Eugene
    ·