Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

New Seminar on AIR!

My new book, PSYCHROMETRICS WITHOUT TEARS will be in print in about 6 weeks or so, and we will be kicking off my seminar circuit on Long Island in March.

This all day seminar will be held on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 at the Hilton Garden Inn in Westbury, New York.

At this seminar, we will discuss a variety of topics, such as:

Air and Its Properties, The Nuts and Bolts of Humidification, Dehumidification, Heating and Cooling, Sensible Heat Factor/Ratio, Relative and Absolute Humidity, Sensible and Latent Heat, Economizing, Ventilation and many other topics related to air.

If you are an industry professional who deals with air, be it heating or cooling, this seminar is for you.

Attendees will be fed two ways.... Your belly and your brain! What could be better than that?

You'll spend over 6 hours of class time learning about all things AIR, and also receive a copy of PSYCHROMETRICS WITHOUT TEARS, hot off the presses!

All of the seminar details are attached here, along with your registration form. You can mail it, fax it, scan it and e-mail it.... whatever works for you. You can also pick up the phone and call me at (917) 428-0044 and register over the phone.

Space is limited so register early!

I look forward to seeing you in March!

Eugene
Eugene

Comments

• Eugene_Silberstein
    Eugene_Silberstein Member Posts: 349
    NATE and NORA Recognized!

My PSYHCHROMETRICS WITHOUT TEARS seminar is recognized by both NORA and NATE!

As you know, in order to keep your NATE and NORA credentials, you need continuing education credits.

No matter what NATE certifications you have, you will get credit, up to 8 hours, depending on the certifications you have. And, with NATE, you can double dip with your hours, as they may apply to various certifications.

See you in March!

Eugene
    Eugene
  • MikeyB
    MikeyB Member Posts: 696
    Seminar

Professor, are there still seats available? I still waiting to see if I'm able to make it, along with a couple of others from my company. Trying my best to make it.
  • Eugene_Silberstein
    Yeppers! Seats Still available.

As of right now, we have seats available.

It would be great to see you and the crew!
    Eugene
  • Eugene_Silberstein
    Three Weeks to Go!

Still a few seats left!

As part of the day's festivities, we will be conducting a 50/50 raffle to benefit the Ronald McDonald House. Not only will you be buying tickets to benefit this fine organization, you will also have the opportunity to win a number of other neat prizes graciously donated by a number of industry (some not industry) partners.

You'll also be able to take advantage of some great deals on books and other instructional materials.

If you haven't yet, check out the attached information.

Questions? Call me at (917) 428-0044
    Eugene
  • MikeyB
    MikeyB Member Posts: 696
    Seminar

Professor, are there still seats left?