To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

low and high water temp setting

hi, i have a burnham v7 boiler with the hot water coil. i have the water temp set at 160 and 180. i'm away during the week so i set the themostat at 50. i was wondering what the best setting for the hi and low should be when i'm not there and don't need any hot water.
· ·

Comments

• billtwocasebilltwocase Posts: 2,048Member ✭✭✭
    set LO

all the way down, about 100 degrees. When the thermostat call for heat, it will heat to the HI setting-180 degrees. If no one will need hot water, you will be OK and save a couple of bucks
    · ·
  • eastvillageeastvillage Posts: 4Member
    thanks

thanks
    · ·
  • Paul48Paul48 Posts: 2,290Member ✭✭✭
    LOW

His lo-limit setting may be the only thing protecting his boiler from flue gas condensation.
    · ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!