To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Looking for Rheem The Learning Center manuals/ honeywell books

Looking for those awesome rheem training manuals I think their buy "the learning center" If anyone has those its a set of 12 I believe. ill pay or trade parts I have 2 trucks full of heating stock. If you have them even going to staples and making copies will do great for me. Need the manuals don't have time to go to rheem and take the classes.

Also if anyone has any of the more up to date Honeywell books by honeywellinc. for heating and cooling hit me up too. I have the throw back ones from 1985 1987 residential guide to heating and cooling controls. Just looking for more modern additions

Thanks!
· ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!