To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Buderus G205....

kcoppkcopp Posts: 1,706Member ✭✭✭
What has been your guys experience w/ these in the field. Buderus discontinued these a good while back but Im sure there a a bunch out there.... do they set up ok? run ok? clean well?
· ·

Comments

• JAdamsJAdams Posts: 12Member
    G205

The G215 replaced the G205. Same interior design, different cabinet design, & the door can be made to swing either way on the 215. Other than that, great boiler. I have one in my in my house and 2 used ones in my garage, that I recently purchased at a very reasonable price. All three units have Reillo burners and burn very efficiently, high 80's. The 205 & 215 are triple bypass boilers and are very easy to clean, no heat transfer pins to get brushes stuck in. They are a very good unit.
    · ·
  • kcoppkcopp Posts: 1,706Member ✭✭✭
    thanks...

that is a bit helpful. I was asking because I see a used one for purchase.
    · ·
    Buderus Tag

G = Cast

2 = Output size

0 = Revision

5 = Burner Type (power or atmospheric)
    · ·
    Used G205

It depends on the condition of the boiler, burner & components, and what exactly I get with the purchase of the boiler, what I would pay. For example, the last used G205 I purchased was in excellent condition, housing was not all bent and scratched, oil burner had all new parts (motor, fuel pump, control, capacitor, nozzle & electrodes), backflow preventer, water fill valve, 17 gallons hyrdronic anti-freeze, all 1 yr old. B&G 100 circulator, expansion tank, aqua stat, fuel filter, flow control valve, 1-1/4" copper & paperwork, all for $300. I got a great deal, but I wouldn't have given much more.
    · ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!