To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Sink waste and overflow assembly?

JohnNYJohnNY Posts: 1,425Member ✭✭✭
Hi. Does anyone know where I can buy this assembly?

Thanks in advance.

The pic is 90° sideways. Sink drain is the bottom.
JPG
JPG
sink waste and overflow.JPG
0B
· ·

Comments

• EricEric Posts: 209Member ✭✭
    I have never seen....

that particular set up before... guessing from the size of the strainer it's a kitchen sink?

but with an overflow??

what do you have going on here?
    · ·
  • SteveSteve Posts: 444Member ✭✭
    European sink

Looks like your sink was imported from Europe.

They have overflows on their kitchen sinks we do not have them here.

There is a reason we do not have them but I cannot remember for the life of me for What it is.

Best bet would be to try to contact the sink manufacturer. Kitchen sink should have manufactures name stamped on it somewhere
    · ·
  • HillyHilly Posts: 130Member
    may not be to code

I believe bacteria billed up in the overflow is the issue. If your job/home is being inspected a lot of European and other import products such as the one you are showing may not be a certified product. In which case the inspector may not allow you to pass plumbing inspection as long as said product is still installed.
    · ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!