To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Acme burner sizing.

I have 2 old boiler in my care and need to install a boiler feed pump, this require the HP of the boiler. There are 60 of the small ceramic burners in each boiler. I am remembering 16k or 12K btu each, but I am most likely completely wrong.
jpg
jpg
20130919_072120.jpg
0B
jpg
jpg
20130919_072120.jpg
0B
· ·

Comments

• nicholas bonham-carternicholas bonham-carter Posts: 5,478Member ✭✭✭
    Ancient boiler

What are these boilers supplying-process steam, or heating?--NBC
    · ·
  • SfplumberSfplumber Posts: 3Member
    Acme burner sizing.

The boilers provide steam heating and steam for domestic hot water. It is located in Oakland, CA at the Claremont Country Club. It started as an oil burner, and was converted to natural gas at some point. I use to just count the burners and multiply by the know BTU of the ACME burners, but I don't remember the sizing. I guess I could clock the meter and get an approximation that way.
    · ·
  • SfplumberSfplumber Posts: 3Member
    Bumping this thread

I am still looking for information regarding the burner name (I know them as Acme) and sizing. I would like to get replacement flame diffusers also if they are still made.
    · ·