To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Logimatic R2107 Help Needed

zooba72zooba72 Posts: 5Member
Hello Everyone,

I need some help with my Buderus Logimatic R2107 configuration.  I’m running a Burderus G215-4 boiler (OIL) and

have 3 zones in the house.  Zone 1 is the

main living area (upstairs & downstairs), Zone 2 is the basement, and Zone

3 is the domestic hot water supply.   I’m

trying to set Zone 2 (Basement) to a temperature around 50 degrees for both day

and night (50 day / 51 night).  However

when I try to hold down the Heating Zone key to select the basement zone, I

only have one circuit and DHW.   Can

someone please explain what I need to do in order to modify the temperature of

the basement zone?   I ended up heating a

gutted basement last winter and it cost a fortune.  The manual makes reference to module FM241 … Do

I need to purchase another module to modify the basement zone?   I have thermostats in both zones, but the

Logimatic is controlling everything.  

Please help!  Thank you.

I apologize if this topic has been covered before, I couldn't find it in the forums.

• tangled in wirestangled in wires Posts: 23Member
    can you increase decrease daytime and nighttime temps?

First off are you able to adjust any of you zones current temperatures Ex: Zone 1 adjust day temp to X degrees?

If you can adjust the daytime and night time temps switching zones should be fairly easy.
This discussion has been closed.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!