To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

New system help

I'm installing a new rad floor staple up system in my son's 1500 sq ft single story house. We will be using 1/2 pex with 2 lines in each joist cavity.  I have used a watts mixing valve with success in other systems I've installed,but I'm wondering if there may be a more efficient piping scheme.  He is on a minimal budget so mixing blocks are out of the question.  We will have 3 zones, 2BR zones and a LR/ KIt zone.  We have 007 pumps (used but in good cond) available to use and are hooking to a Weil Mclaine CG-4. . The house was built in the 40's with little insulation.  As he can afford to tear out the plaster he insulates the outside walls, and there is 9" of glass n the ceiling. I'm open to thoughts opinions and drawings
· ·

Comments

• SWEISWEI Posts: 4,932Member ✭✭✭✭
    spend a few bucks more

and get a Taco iSeries-R mixing valve.  The increase in comfort and efficiency is significant, and it also takes care of boiler return water protection.
    · ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!