Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Mark Eatherton

bill nye_3
bill nye_3 Member Posts: 307
Did you avoid the flooding? I have friends and relatives out your way that I need to check on. We are no match for Mother Nature. I hope all is well with you and family.

Comments

• Timco
    Timco Member Posts: 3,040
    +1

Hope all's well & dry Mark!!
    Just a guy running some pipes.
  • kcopp
    kcopp Member Posts: 4,418
    Its been...

a week here and still no word... I m getting concerned.
  • Tim McElwain
    Tim McElwain Member Posts: 4,612
    Mark and family

are okay. I just spoke with him on Friday and will be calling him again on Monday. He is just very busy with his new position with the Radiant folks.
  • Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,853
    Thank you for your concerns...

As Tim said, I and my family are all safe and sound, but last I'd heard there were still 200 souls unaccounted for. I spent the week in Philly with Comfortech and the annual RPA conference. To those who have not heard from loved ones and family, keep the faith, because many (most all) lines of communication up in the canyons were severed and will take some time to restore.

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers for those affected... 500 year storms...

ME
    It's not so much a case of "You got what you paid for", as it is a matter of "You DIDN'T get what you DIDN'T pay for, and you're NOT going to get what you thought you were in the way of comfort". Borrowed from Heatboy.
  • Mark Eatherton
    Mark Eatherton Member Posts: 5,853
    Update...

Lines of communication are getting back in order and last I'd heard, only 4 people were still missing.

Lots of devastation and some really unbelievable pictures and stories coming out. The power of water is awesome and amazing. Something so simple can be so deadly in the blink of an eye.

Thanks for your continued support.

ME
    It's not so much a case of "You got what you paid for", as it is a matter of "You DIDN'T get what you DIDN'T pay for, and you're NOT going to get what you thought you were in the way of comfort". Borrowed from Heatboy.
This discussion has been closed.