To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Finding a Service Guy

BobAluBobAlu Posts: 17Member
I figured I'd come to the pros with this question...where can I find a qualified service guy to do maintenance on my Viessmann Vitodens gas boiler? My not to be named installer does not respond to my my emails or phone calls as I assume Sandy installs may be keeping him busy and any maintenance stuff gets put on the back burner? I had my Vitodens installed close to three years ago and nothing has ever been done to it. Knock on wood that it has been trouble free but I'm sure there must be some sort of maintenance that needs to be done? I'm on Long Island in Nassau County and would like any recommendations that you could give! Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!