To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Looking for old style 1/14 angled radiator valve ( steam )

RolfKRolfK Posts: 2Member
We took out an old damaged 1/14 angled steam radiator valve but now find that the new models have different dimensions and are too low to line up with our existing radiator. I have checked online, but all current models and brands seem similar dimensions and the connection with the radiator ends up being half to a quarter inch too low. See attached picture for reference - this one sits too low and cannot be connected to the radiator. If anyone has an higher old style 1 1/4 angled steam radiator valve for sale , let me know !
png
png
valve.png
0B
· ·

Comments

• bob youngbob young Posts: 2,161Member ✭✭✭
    VALVE

NEVER HEARD OF THAT HAPPENING. SOUNDS LIKE THE LINE DROPPED.  been in the trade since 1961   bob nyc
    · ·
  • RolfKRolfK Posts: 2Member
    VALVE

Not sure, this may have been a much older valve. In any case, I got a new one, and ( with a bit of force ) was able to connect it. Thanks.
    · ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!