To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Smith 8 / Carlin EZ Gas. AHRI certificate

JStarJStar Posts: 2,616Member ✭✭✭
Does an AHRI Certificate exist for this combo? I may land a job with an energy auditing company, and they need to see it.
- Joe Starosielec
732-494-4357 ext. 2
jstar.HVAC@gmail.com
·

Comments

• BioBio Posts: 180Member ✭✭
    G8

This brochure mentions the G8 http://www.smithboiler.com/html/litlibrary.asp and when open shows the certificate logo, hope it helps, see attachment also
    pdf
    pdf
    G8brochure (2).pdf
    0B
    ·
  • JStarJStar Posts: 2,616Member ✭✭✭
    Smith

I don't see the logo.

I called Smith, and they told me to maybe go ask Carlin. Grrrr.....
    - Joe Starosielec
    732-494-4357 ext. 2
    jstar.HVAC@gmail.com
    ·
  • BioBio Posts: 180Member ✭✭
    G-8

Open the link, under search type G-8 (gas-8 series), you'll see two brochures, under "product line" the G-8 is mentioned, when the link is open in page 3 right under the Boiler picture are all certifications for 8 series boilers
    ·
  • RobGRobG Posts: 1,689Member ✭✭✭
    It's There

J-star, It's there, just hard to find. Mestek's web site is not very user friendly. It's under "product line" "G-8" "Brochure" on page 3.

Rob
    ·
  • JStarJStar Posts: 2,616Member ✭✭✭
    Smith

The manufacturer just replied to my email stating that there is no AHRI certificate for the G-8.
    - Joe Starosielec
    732-494-4357 ext. 2
    jstar.HVAC@gmail.com
    ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!