To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

simplification of ARGO control board

Henry_NYCHenry_NYC Posts: 2Member
i have a system that needs to pass functional inspection before being replaced at a later time. I have a multy-zone system controlled by Argo az6P with priority for hot water AND az4p controllers ( 8 zones in all)

The control boards have been flooded and will be replaced, I just need to demonstrate that the boiler is alive and will heat a house one way or another if i will replace just one of the boards..

A simple overwrite mode if you will...

Is it possible to connect all house thermostats in parallel to have any of them call for heat and for the system to work as ONE zone system opening all zone valves at the same time? ( after joining the valves to that same zone as well)

Possible? Not? THANKS A GREAT DEAL!
· ·

Comments

• Paul48Paul48 Posts: 2,290Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Sorry

What you are asking is simple for a professional. To merely demonstrate the system functioning is simple.If you are dealing with a flooded boiler, it needs professional attention, period. It can be life-threatening. There is no short-term cobbling that is safe, and you won't get help here.
    Post edited by Paul48 on
    · ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!