To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.
A simple book on hydronic heating?
1. I know I'll get hammered by the Professionals, but I respect most of your opinions--
especially Alan Forbes.
2. I wanted to email you directly Alan, but I didn't want to bother you.
3. A few years ago I put in a simple hydronic heating system. I bought Modern
Hydronics and while it was great, it was too complicated for me.
4. My question is this; Is there a need for a simple book on the installation
of hydronic heating. Kinda like the " Dummies series"', but with many pictures?
5. I truly believe the main reason radiant heat is not used much on the west coast
is because installers don't know how to put systems together. People have said
the reason is hydronic heating doesn't jive with cooling systems, but I think that
is just an excuse.(I know it does, but that myth exists anyway.)
6. Please don't leave nasty comments--I don't feel well. Thanks-- if you gave me
0 · ·