To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Honeywell Envircom Zoning error problem

Big EdBig Ed Posts: 744Member ✭✭
Hope someone could help with this problem over the weekend . Honeywell tech support is closed . Please excuse for lack of product numbers . Three zone Evirocom panel , using two for the job . Honeywell 9000? thermostats . The system uses three wires and comunicates to each other . Two zones , two stage condensor and furnace , outdoor sensor and duct sensor which gave us trouble . Needs a new one , it was shot cycling the condensor . Shutting off on low limit ...We disconected the duct sensor in the meen time . Next day an error code 52 poped up on the master thermostat with the red light . Called Honeywell again , error code 52 is a bad duct sensor . We then went in to the installers program to 365 and changed the 1 to a 0 which tells the system there is no duct sensor . We shut power to the system to reboot . the light and error code still stays on the screen and that zone does not work. how do we remove that error code . Scraching my head trying to help a good customer .I installed for him a few years back ... I wonder is the 365 in installers program the right one to change ?
I have enough experience to know , that I dont know it all
This discussion has been closed.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!