To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

A hug ,a handshake and some tears.

TechmanTechman Posts: 2,012Member ✭✭✭
I met Francisco Martin when he was 17 and in High School BOCES for HVACR. I hired him,I made him bring his "books" to work so we could "do it by the book". Then he went to HVACR College with Professor Silberstein as his instructor. Same thing,"bring your books" to work! We worked anytime he was not at school, we went to lots of Mfrg's classes/seminars together. Dam kid was a sponge for knowledge.We worked side by side 80% of the time So 5years later ,he's leaving, he's advancing, he's working for Trane as of Monday! Today being his last day ,I gave him an early day off, he put in 6 1/2 hrs , so take the rest of the day off. WITH PAY!. So our goodby, good luck ,handshake turned  into a goodby, good luck hug and there were even some goodby, good luck tears.!
· ·

Comments

• Eugene SilbersteinEugene Silberstein Posts: 349Member ✭✭
    A Good Man

I'm referring to both of you!

Francisco is indeed a good man, but he is a better man because of, in part, the experiences he had with you.

He was well-trained on all fronts and we all wish him the best with Trane.

I'm hoping your future hires from the college will do us proud as well.
    Eugene
    · ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!