To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Comments

• Gil Carlson

.....and thank you Dan, for bringing him to us.
    Often wrong, never in doubt.
    · ·
  • SWEISWEI Posts: 4,791Member ✭✭✭✭
    While I never had the priviledge of meeting him in person

I have benefited hugely from his work, and am always entertained by Dan's Gil stories.

Rest in Peace.
    · ·
  • Robert O'BrienRobert O'Brien Posts: 2,234Member ✭✭
    RIP Mr Carlson

I find it ironic that B&G was a market leader and did so much pioneering work and in the last 30 years has lost a very large portion of their market share.
    · ·
  • Ron Jr.Ron Jr. Posts: 524Member
    Rest in peace

Gil
    · ·
  • JohnNYJohnNY Posts: 1,465Member ✭✭✭
    Never having met him...

...my debt and reverence toward Mr. Carlson lies in my appreciation for his having inspired my mentor, Dan Holohan.

Thank you, Gil Carlson, and Dan, for bringing an awareness and understanding to my every workday that I may not have otherwise achieved.
    · ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!