To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Baxi Luna3 310fi throwing error 03

UnekoneUnekone Posts: 4Member
Tech recently Replaced pressure switch but error continued every month or so. Flue isn't blocked . Have 120 volts at fan during pre start up. Can not re create error . I put it in high and low fire to try and make it trip. Vent is properly pitched away from house. No signs of condensation in pressure switch tube. Any suggestions?
· ·

Comments

• UnekoneUnekone Posts: 4Member
    I'm a gas and oil tech

So you know I am a licensed gas tech in Maine. I just don't want to sell the homeowner parts that are not needed
    · ·
  • Aaron_in_MaineAaron_in_Maine Posts: 143Member
    Thermostat sensor

Did you check the ohms on the flue thermostat sensor to see if its outta wack?  Also depending on your installation is the restrictor in the intake?  Does it need to be in there?
    Aaron Hamilton Heating
    ahheating@ yahoo.com
    (207)229-7717
    · ·
  • UnekoneUnekone Posts: 4Member
    vent

No restrictor in ,its a concentric vent. Also customer says it will go months with out having a error . I will ohm sensor on way back there shortly
    · ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!