To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

More efficient water heater.

SteveSteve Posts: 234Member ✭✭
Or so he claims

http://www.gizmag.com/cold-water-heater/26941/
· ·

Comments

• GordyGordy Posts: 3,720Member ✭✭✭✭
    i Really think

This is not at all revolutionary. It's a heat pump. I think most of the comments about the article cover it. How do you patent that.

I'm finding the first 12 years of the 21st century very dull compared to the leaps, and bounds made in the 20th century. Not at all what I imagined it to be....so far.
    · ·
  • TonySTonyS Posts: 840Member ✭✭
    He invented that!

its just a water to water heat pump, I use one to heat my home. I could easily use a three way diverter valve and make domestic with it if I wanted.

I wonder if I installed 200 feet of black well pipe on the roof to pretemper my water, I could get a government grant too?
    · ·
  • heatpro02920heatpro02920 Posts: 991Member
    Ummm.

I think he seen that at home depot, they have been selling them for 5 years, lol...
    · ·
  • Larry WeingartenLarry Weingarten Posts: 988Member ✭✭✭
    There is a heat pump...

... water heater from Australia that captures waste heat from grey water. Called Nexus,  it doesn't have the potential downside of chilling water that will need to go for bathing.  It's still a new idea, but has potential.  Here's a link. http://www.riftwood.com/texus/technology/

Yours,  Larry
    · ·
  • unclejohnunclejohn Posts: 621Member ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna take

the rest of the year off and invent away to get my wife to stop nagging me.
    · ·
  • SteveSteve Posts: 234Member ✭✭
    Get a patent

You do that and you will be a billionaire.
    · ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!