To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Sandy still haunts my home!

DurachkaDurachka Posts: 19Member
Hello all! I'm new to this forum and would like to introduce myself. I am a Hurricane Sandy survivor and rebuilding my home everyday!

The first two levels of my home were flooded. At first, I had my boiler fixed and my water heater replaced. The heating (single pipe system)was working perfectly fine in all rooms of the house (I have radiators in each room). Later, many plumbers told me I needed to replace my boiler being it was under salt water and will give problems in the future. So, now I have a brand new boiler. The problem, is that the rooms on the very top floor have no heat. The radiators get warm but never get really hot.  The people who replaced the boiler couldn't understand why the heat upstairs stopped working and took no responsibility for it. I've had plumbers come in and bleed them out, adjust the pressure, put water in the system and nothing works.The last plumber that came in has recommended that the pressure pump be replaced with a stronger one, but could not guarantee that would fix the problem.

Any ideas on what could be the problem?
JPG
JPG
014.JPG
0B
JPG
JPG
015.JPG
0B
JPG
JPG
016.JPG
0B
JPG
JPG
018.JPG
0B
JPG
JPG
019.JPG
0B
JPG
JPG
020.JPG
0B
JPG
JPG
021.JPG
0B
JPG
JPG
022.JPG
0B
· ·

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!