Welcome! Here are the website rules, as well as some tips for using this forum.
Need to contact us? Visit https://heatinghelp.com/contact-us/.
Click here to Find a Contractor in your area.

Sandy still haunts my home!

Durachka
Durachka Member Posts: 19
Hello all! I'm new to this forum and would like to introduce myself. I am a Hurricane Sandy survivor and rebuilding my home everyday!

The first two levels of my home were flooded. At first, I had my boiler fixed and my water heater replaced. The heating (single pipe system)was working perfectly fine in all rooms of the house (I have radiators in each room). Later, many plumbers told me I needed to replace my boiler being it was under salt water and will give problems in the future. So, now I have a brand new boiler. The problem, is that the rooms on the very top floor have no heat. The radiators get warm but never get really hot.  The people who replaced the boiler couldn't understand why the heat upstairs stopped working and took no responsibility for it. I've had plumbers come in and bleed them out, adjust the pressure, put water in the system and nothing works.The last plumber that came in has recommended that the pressure pump be replaced with a stronger one, but could not guarantee that would fix the problem.

Any ideas on what could be the problem?

Comments

This discussion has been closed.