To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Viessmann ECDS cast-iron boilers 4 sale

TedTed Posts: 272Member
Viessmann has discontinued the ECDS cast-iron boilers. I have some still in the box that need to be sold for a very good price. I have 1 x 155,000 BTU, 1 x 180,000 BTU, and 4 x 200,000. The shipping may cost more then the boiler, but combined the cost will be much less then these use to sell for.
jpg
jpg
Vitogas 050 ECDS.jpg
0B
jpg
jpg
Inside look 050 ECDS.jpg
0B
jpg
jpg
Wet based cast iron 050 ECDS.jpg
0B
jpg
jpg
Gas train 050 ECDS.jpg
0B
jpg
jpg
SS Burner tubes 050 ECDS.jpg
0B
· ·

Comments

• SWEISWEI Posts: 4,876Member ✭✭✭✭
    Where

are they located?

--thanks
    · ·
  • TedTed Posts: 272Member
    WI

I'm a cheese head.
    · ·
  • SWEISWEI Posts: 4,876Member ✭✭✭✭
    Wish I were closer

Those are some of the best built conventional boilers I know of.  Ought to be a great deal for somebody...
    · ·
  • TedTed Posts: 272Member
    how far away are you?

I have just 2 x 155,000 BTU left. At only $800 each it may be worth shipping to you?
    · ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!