To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Gas light parts

zepfanzepfan Posts: 162Member
Does anyone know where to get parts for gas lights that you would have installed at a house? I have a customer that has one that is about thirty years old, that there is no manufacturer or make on. I am looking to replace the control knob that is broken, if the part or rebuild kit is available.thanks to all.

• nicholas bonham-carternicholas bonham-carter Posts: 5,618Member ✭✭✭
    Gas lights

Can you post a picture of the light, and maybe the valve in question?--NBC
  • Larry WeingartenLarry Weingarten Posts: 994Member ✭✭✭

... is the last maker of gas lights I know of.  I'm pretty sure they are still in business.

Yours,  Larry
  • Matthew GrallertMatthew Grallert Posts: 108Member
    lehmans nonelectric

try Lehmans nonelectric I could be wrong on the spelling.

good luck

• tim smithtim smith Posts: 2,148Member ✭✭✭
    Re: gas lights etc

Solara lighting still sells some real fancy gas lights. Quite nice.  I think I still have some mantles  for the old gas lights we use to work on here in Seattle.  Basically the same as the old fibrous ones in coleman white gas lights.  Pretty simple
  • zepfanzepfan Posts: 162Member
    found the parts

i was able to find the parts from a company called modern home products,and then bought them locally.they worked perfect.thanks to all
This discussion has been closed.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!