To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

heat pump hot water heater

anyone install any of these yet??? operating savings are quite good.
·

Comments

• Bob Gagnon plumbing and heatingBob Gagnon plumbing and heating Posts: 1,289Member ✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Hybrid Water Heater

I installed a couple a little over a month ago, one customer called back a few days later and was very happy with its performance, I will contact both customers again and see how satisfied they are and what fuel savings may be. BIG rebates in Massachusetts!

Thanks, Bob Gagnon
    ·
  • EmpireEmpire Posts: 2,296Member ✭✭✭
    Bob

Very nice Job Bob.  Looks pretty and works great......my motto.  Are you using the Dunkirk Q95?  Again nice job.

Mike T.
    ·
  • Bob Gagnon plumbing and heatingBob Gagnon plumbing and heating Posts: 1,289Member ✭✭
    Utica

But its the same boiler, same company. I started using the Utica SSC series boilers, they are even better.

Thanks, Bob Gagnon
    ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!