To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

church ac

the company i work for does not do ac, just heating and plumbing,,, i am looking at getting some estimates for changing out the 5 ton rheem ac system in our church, the last  quote i got was for a broan outdoor unit and a heil indoor air handler,,,,, i never heard of the broan name, and i always  see the same name on indoor/outdoor unit,,not sure why estimate uses to different units unless same company makes both brands any input,,

• TechmanTechman Posts: 2,061Member ✭✭✭
    Mix Match

Find out from the bidding contractor why he chose those two brands.They are two seperate companies unless a recent merger.
  • John MillsJohn Mills Posts: 557Member ✭✭

Is a Nordyne product like Tappan, Westinghouse etc. I have one at home.

BUT the mismatch isn't right. They ARE 2 separate companies and their equipment doesn't belong together. Ask for a matching Broan/Nordyne air handler.
  • unclejohnunclejohn Posts: 659Member ✭✭✭
    Maybe scrach and dent

I woild toss that one away.
This discussion has been closed.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!