To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Any vendors have Viessmann 2" CPVC adapter #7134-769?

GWGW Posts: 1,679Member ✭✭✭
If so i would be happy to buy them off of you.

gary@wilsonph.com
Gary Wilson

Wilson Services, Inc

Northampton, MA
· ·

Comments

• jimjim Posts: 37Member ✭✭
    capco

Try Capco in Woburn, Ma.
    · ·
  • ChrisChris Posts: 2,869Member
    May I Ask

Why you are still using IPEX CPVC when Centrotherm is a fraction of the cost?
    "The bitter taste of a poor installation remains much longer than the sweet taste of the lowest price."
    · ·
  • GWGW Posts: 1,679Member ✭✭✭
    I have a bunch of pipe, I was just wanting to use it.

I have a bunch of fittings too, but I can return that. 
    Gary Wilson

Wilson Services, Inc

Northampton, MA
    · ·
  • ChrisChris Posts: 2,869Member
    What do You Have

I have plenty of pipe and 45's I've been trying to get rid of. Haven't used CPVC on Vitodens for 3 years now. Have been using PPs. Heck of a lot cheaper.
    "The bitter taste of a poor installation remains much longer than the sweet taste of the lowest price."
    · ·
  • GWGW Posts: 1,679Member ✭✭✭
    yes

I have all that, I just wanted to use it up, but the adapters are going to vanish first.

It seems like one could jam the cpvc right into the viessmann w/o the adapter, but I'll just switch to the PP
    Gary Wilson

Wilson Services, Inc

Northampton, MA
    · ·
  • Karl ReynoldsKarl Reynolds Posts: 5Member
    Viessmann 7134-769

I do have six of them in Colrado if you still need them.  Call me at 970-328-0740.
    · ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!