To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Any reviews or thoughts on HTP elite FT boiler

clammyclammy Posts: 1,972Member ✭✭✭
Just wondering if anyone has installed one and what they thought ,looking at a job and it looks like the best fit for the job .Thanks peace and good luck clammy

• tim smithtim smith Posts: 2,153Member ✭✭✭
    Re: heat transfer ft boiler

Basically a Triangle in a wolfs clothing.  Same trimax control, same heat x pretty much as their original design.  I have installed a few as replacments for Munchie as they offer the upgrade to this boiler at an attractive price when leaker under warranty. If I am selling a new job I go usually with Triangle as they have supported me well. Good crew to deal with at Triangle.  Heat transfer has not been Baaaad but Triangle much better.
  • Steve WhitbeckSteve Whitbeck Posts: 669Member
    Fire tube

They use the same electronics that HTP uses on all of it's residential boilers.

The new fire tube heat exchanger is the same one used by everyone.

I am installing one right now and don't see any problems with them.
This discussion has been closed.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!