To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Taco X-pump block for sale

PhilPhil Posts: 172Member
Hi all,

I am selling a gently used (about 3 seasons) Taco X-pump block XPB1. Comes with Tekmar 510 thermostat, outdoor temp sensor, two temp sensors (for the nearby pipe), 0-100 PSI gauge, expansion tank, Spirovent, Watts 374a, and nearby connected copper (valves, etc.). It was used to run a radiant loop in a bathroom, and was all working perfectly, but has been replaced by a magnificent system designed by the folks at NRT as part of a larger renovation project.

If there is no interest here, I'll put it all on eBay in a week or so. Located in central MA, but I can box it up and ship just about anywhere. More details and photos can be provided.

Thanks,

-Phil
· ·

Comments

• KniggitKniggit Posts: 122Member
    Price? Pics?

Any idea what you were looking for as price goes? and some pictures to confirm you haven't driven over it would be handy.
    · ·
  • PhilPhil Posts: 172Member
    I'll take some pics

Okay, pictures will come soon.

I'll throw in an asking price too.

-Phil
    · ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!