To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

What a laugh

TechmanTechman Posts: 2,061Member ✭✭✭
I had today. I hope it does the same for you. A new worker said he needed to use THE FACILITIES so I pointed out the Port-a- Potty on the home owners property. When he was done he said to me "thats the 1st and last time I'll ever use one of those things" .So I ask why? He says his butt and his genitals are now all blue from the splash back ,I'm still laughing.!!!!
·

Comments

• EmpireEmpire Posts: 2,298Member ✭✭✭
    Funny one.

Yea them things are a last resort at best.  The smell alone makes you run for cover.

Merry Christmas;

Mike T.
    ·
  • TechmanTechman Posts: 2,061Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Oh well

used to be worker , 10 day worker 3 days late ,good by!

Merry Christmas to u and Yours Mike T. and EVERYBODY else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ·
  • EmpireEmpire Posts: 2,298Member ✭✭✭
    To you and yours also.

It will be a very Merry Christmas and it's a day that has been in my heart forever.  Who said Santa Claus isn't real?  I've seen him quite a few times.  Tell the kid's to not listen to naysayers...  He's real. 

Merry Christmas to all my friends here and their family's

Mike T.
    ·
  • Eugene SilbersteinEugene Silberstein Posts: 349Member ✭✭
    Happy Holidays

To you and yours....

From the Menorah side of the fence....

Do nay-sayers really say "nay"?
    Eugene
    ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!