To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

43 students, 10 adults suffer carbon monoxide poisoning at Atlanta elementary school

http://nbcnews.to/SCAD4w
Site Administrator

dan@heatinghelp.com



























Hug your kids.
· ·

Comments

  • vaporvacvaporvac Posts: 1,007Member ✭✭✭
    It can happen anywhere!

    This reminds me of  a situation at my workplace a few years ago. Contractors were renovating the building next to ours during the Summer and vented their exhaust directly towards our building. It entered  through the open adjacent window into an enclosed room with workers. After severe nausea, fainting and splitting headaches, they were admitted to the hospital for CO2 poisoning!  A close call. and the contractor didn't seem at all concerned.
    Two-pipe Trane vaporvacuum system; 1466 edr
    Twinned, staged Slantfin TR50s piped into 4" header with Riello G400 burners; 240K lead, 200K lag Btus. Controlled by Taco Relay and Honeywell RTH6580WF
    · ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!