To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Burnham Damper Problems

SailboatSailboat Posts: 1Member
I have a new Burnham ES25 Gas fired boiler which is vented into a lined chimney. The boiler will not fire which I have been overiding by pushing the reset buton on the rear of the boiler. My plumber has said he believes it could be problemswith a clogged chimney and I am waiting for the chimney person to contact me. As I live on Long Island and the Sandy victims are numerous I don't know when the chimney inspection will take place.

Any suggestions or similar posts with this problem?

• unclejohnunclejohn Posts: 659Member ✭✭✭
    Whats the err code

Sounds like your reseting the blocked flue switch. Thats not a good thing to keep having too do. But you should get a "err" code on the display. What is it?
This discussion has been closed.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!