To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Info on enerroyal furnace

tbrown10tbrown10 Posts: 2Member
Does anyone have any info on an EnerRoyal Furnace Model# ERLB 56-84-SFR?  Age? Manual? Parts List? Diagrams.  Serial Number is 898820
JPG
JPG
photo(4).JPG
0B
· ·

Comments

• Robert O'BrienRobert O'Brien Posts: 2,258Member ✭✭
    24 years old

Consider yourself lucky if HX isn't cracked.
    · ·
  • tbrown10tbrown10 Posts: 2Member
    edited November 2012
    Newer then I thought

Wow if you look at the furnace from the outside it looks like it was made in the 50's (Rounded Corners, A heat exchanger clean out port on both sides (Tech told me he had only seen a couple with those),  A nice tray for the filter).  Maybe that's why the company went out of business. 

The Heat X looks great I am told.  The issue I am having is the combustion chamber has disintegrated the tech says they make no parts for these furnaces anymore so they are looking for an aftermarket one and the first one they ordered didn't fit correctly so they are ordering a different one.  I just want to get a couple more years out of it.  Is it worth it? 
    Post edited by tbrown10 on
    · ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!