To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

V O T E !

No matter how busy you are or what choices you've made, please take the time to cast your ballot.  It's good for the country to have citizens that care.
Often wrong, never in doubt.
· ·

Comments

• IronmanIronman Posts: 2,192Member ✭✭✭
    Agreed. Vote!

Don't complain about things after the election if you didn't care enough to exercise one of the greatest privileges we have as a free people. Vote!
    Bob Boan

You can choose to do what you want, but you cannot choose the consequences.
    · ·
  • JackJack Posts: 766Member ✭✭✭
    I'm working my local poll today.

First time as an election volunteer. It's a pretty interesting process.
    · ·
  • billbill Posts: 429Member
    I voted.

My son in law and I went to vote. We live in a small community of about 300 population.

Did you know the presidential campaigns spent more than 1.5 billion dollars? That's with a B

Something is twisted here.
    · ·
  • JackJack Posts: 766Member ✭✭✭
    A couple observations

Mine was a small precinct without lines. Steady participation from 7am-8pm. I enjoyed the process and recommend it to you if you can spare the time. We had the electronic machines as well as paper ballots, (the fill-in-the-box type). Everyone had a choice of voting method and 80-85% of people, without equivocation, chose the paper ballot. I'm with them.
    · ·
  • IronmanIronman Posts: 2,192Member ✭✭✭
    I Would Too...

If we had a choice, but not so.

Not having a paper trail concerns me should an election be contested. Anyone can trace a paper trail; electronics is a totally different matter.
    Bob Boan

You can choose to do what you want, but you cannot choose the consequences.
    · ·
  • Steve WhitbeckSteve Whitbeck Posts: 669Member
    Voted

R.I.P. - United States of America
    · ·
  • Dan HolohanDan Holohan Posts: 11,944Moderator
    Steve,

with due respect, we don't get into politics at this site. It just divides people. Okay?
    Site Administrator

dan@heatinghelp.com

Hug your kids.
    · ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!