To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Macon and Honeywell TRV's for sale

(5) TRV's complete with thermostats. These are in good working condition and only have a couple days use on them. I purchased them to install on 2nd floor steam radiators to control the heat in bedrooms but I ended up going a different route, so now I'm left with (5) TRV's that are pretty much brand new which I have no use for.

(1) Macon MAOPSK (minus steam vent), sells for $134

(4) Honeywell 002042HSL10, sells for $56 each

(4) Honeywell T100M2056, sells for $36 each

Looking for $60 for the Macon OPSK, and $40 for each Honeywell TRV/T-stat combo.

Located in Worcester, MA. Can ship in USPS Flat Rate box for actual shipping cost.
JPG
JPG
group_1.JPG
0B
JPG
JPG
group_2.JPG
0B
JPG
JPG
boxes_1.JPG
0B
Homeowner
·

Comments

• JuliaRJuliaR Posts: 1Member
    Is the Macon still for sale?

If so, I'd like to buy it (if you can point me in the direction of the correct vent to buy for it)

Thanks!
    ·
  • GMCfourX4GMCfourX4 Posts: 3Member
    Still Available?

Are the Honeywell valves still available? I'm just south of Boston (in Weymouth), and could send payment, or pick them up locally, if you'd prefer.

Thanks,

-Chris
    ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!