To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.
Need to contact us? Visit

Angle Union for Cast Iron Rad Connection?

Eric JohnsonEric Johnson Member Posts: 38
Somebody told me I need "angle unions" to connect some old cast iron radiators to conventional fittings on a 3/4-inch hydronic system. In the past, I've simply removed the original fitting and plumbed into the standard bushings on old rads, but it would sure be easier this time around to use what's already there.'

So, is that what I need and if so, where would I get some?

I'm assuming it looks something like this:


This discussion has been closed.


It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!