To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Outdoor Reset

wrxz24wrxz24 Posts: 266Member
Any recommendations for an outdoor reset that can be used to adjust both baseboard/ DHW  and in slab radiant heat. 

I have 3 way manual adjustable mixing valves for the floor heat.  Would I need to purchase new mixing valves that are adjusted by the outdoor reset.

Thanks in advance.

• ZmanZman Posts: 2,391Member ✭✭✭

Tekmar makes great products for this application. I would put the DHW on priority then use a motorized mixing valve controlled by the tekmar for the radiant . Many manual valves can be adapted with a motor.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    Albert Einstein
  • wrxz24wrxz24 Posts: 266Member
    honeywell am

is there a particular control system/motors  for the use with these types of mixing valves ?
  • kcoppkcopp Posts: 1,774Member ✭✭✭
    Before you....

do that..... what do you have for a boiler? Baseboard usually is not mixed down.

The valve I like to use is the Taco iValve.... it does outdoor reset and mixes all  in one easy package.
  • wrxz24wrxz24 Posts: 266Member
    Smith GV100

with baseboard and in floor radiant (concrete slab). 
This discussion has been closed.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!