To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

I am looking for an automatic humidistat, wall mounted to control an Aprilaire 350. The stat that comes with the unit is cheap junk, and I am tired of adjusting it based on out side temp. No problem running wires for an outside sensor or cont. 24vac power.( Aprilaire says they don't have one other than duct mount.)

• BillWBillW Posts: 139Member

Try, and follow the prompts for humidity controls.  I believe there are thermostat/humidstat combination units, and stand-alone humidistats.  The VisionPro IAQ model has humidification controls, and a lot of other features, if it is still available.  Some may not be available at retail.  Other manufacturers may have similar units as well. 
  • WesmanWesman Posts: 16Member
    Humidistat replacement

What did you use to replace your unsatisfactory unit?  How is it working out?
This discussion has been closed.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!