To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

Does anyone

SteveSteve Posts: 456Member ✭✭
Make a storage tank. 3' high x 1' x 1'. Need some extra storage in a tight space.

• kcoppkcopp Posts: 1,766Member ✭✭✭
    I think Vaughn...

will make anything you want.
  • SlimpickinsSlimpickins Posts: 308Member
    edited January 2012
    What for?

What kind of application would this be? If for DHW, perhaps a flat plate heat exchanger would be the ticket.
  • SteveSteve Posts: 456Member ✭✭
    I have an existing

Indirect, and need some extra storage.
  • SlimpickinsSlimpickins Posts: 308Member

That would be about almost a 18 gal. tank uninsulated and involve piping changes.  Why don't you crank up the temp of the existing indirect and add a mixing valve to temper the out going water?
  • billtwocasebilltwocase Posts: 2,107Member ✭✭✭

I used a couple of their stubby tanks years back. They were either 30-40 gallon tanks. They were great for crawl spaces.  I would check into other brands though
  • SteveSteve Posts: 456Member ✭✭
    Thanks all

I have a GB 142/30, and have tried setting the HW at max. Temporally, but I still run out, just need something to take care of the initial dump. I think I found something that will fit ,

Thanks guys. Will keep you posted.
This discussion has been closed.

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!