To get email notification when someone adds to a thread you're following, click on the star in the thread's header and it will turn yellow; click again to turn it off. To edit your profile, click on the gear.
The Wall has a powerful search engine that will go all the way back to 2002. Use "quotation marks" around multiple-word searches. RIGHT-CLICK on the results and choose Open Link In New Window so you'll be able to get back to your results. Happy searching!
In fairness to all, we don't discuss pricing on the Wall. Thanks for your cooperation.

combustion analyzer

SteveSteve Posts: 456Member ✭✭
I am looking at a  Bacharach Insight, I have heard people recommend Testo. I am trying to figure out what is best for me. I don't touch oil - just natural gas. Done a few mod cons after that it's mainly atmospheric burners. Any advise greatly appreciated. Also, do I really need nox?

Thanks
· ·

Comments

• Mark EathertonMark Eatherton Posts: 4,911Member ✭✭✭
    That's what I have...

and I LOVE it.

NOX is not currently required everywhere, but what happens on the Left coast usually works its way across the US, and there are certain areas in California that do require that NOX be evaluated.

ME
    It's not so much a case of "You got what you paid for", as it is a matter of "You DIDN'T get what you DIDN'T pay for, and you're NOT going to get what you thought you were in the way of comfort". Borrowed from Heatboy.
    · ·
  • Robert O'BrienRobert O'Brien Posts: 2,342Member ✭✭✭
    I have both

an Insight and a Wohler 335 and  you can't go wrong with either. I previously had a Testo and no problems there also
    · ·
  • Mike KusiakMike Kusiak Posts: 604Member
    Testo 327

Just bought a Testo 327 kit and I am very happy with it. Easy to use and gives very consistent and accurate readings. A real nice instrument that just feels good in your hand.
    · ·
  • SteveSteve Posts: 456Member ✭✭
    thanks guys

thanks again
    · ·
  • PeterGriffinPeterGriffin Posts: 79Member
    PCA3

I just purchased Bacharach's PCA3 Pretty dandy little unit, but other than the Testo, it's the only other one I've used.
    · ·
This discussion has been closed.

Welcome

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!